Please note that for now the washrooms will remain closed.
Welcome to the Highlands Nordic Disc Golf course.
Highlands is excited to introduce disc golf as a fun summer activity. Our course has been designed to challenge experience players and for novice player to have fun. Come check out this unique course with scenic views along the Niagara Escarpment.
Download UDisc for a helpful map of the course.
Disc Golf Map
Hours of Operation
Weekday: 3PM to sundown
Weekend: 9AM to sundown
*Note Highlands Nordic is private property. Please respect our property and the hours of operation.
Cost - Cash Only
Weekday (all ages) - $5
Weekend (11 and up) - $10
Weekend (10 and under) - $5
*Please note there are no rental discs available.
Rules & Etiquette of the Highlands Nordic Disc Golf Course
- Chalet will be open daily until 8pm. This will allow access to a landline for emergencies, AED, and washrooms.
- All members and guests must sign in and sign out. All must have day pass tag clearly visible. Without visible tag you will be considered to be trespassing.
- We do have farm animals around the course. Our animals are for looking not touching. DO NOT feed the animals. Our animals are contained by an electric fence. Do not touch.
- Dogs must be on a leash. Other people walk on our trails so please clean up after your dog.
- No overnight parking
- No alcohol
- Pack out, what you pack in. Zero tolerance for garbage left behind.
Where to buy discs...
For any purchases contact Kelly at email@example.com or 705-444-5017
- Play It Again Sports in Collingwood
- Highlands logoed discs in stock